Revenue operations manager
Job description: Revenue operation manager
Location: Hybrid role , two fixed office days (London) and three home working
A bit about us:
B2B Marketing has successfully evolved from a print publisher into a Community Intelligence business. Community Intelligence means providing B2B Marketers with access to expert advice and education, peer to peer learning and market intelligence via in person/online events and digital community throughout the year. Our digital community Propolis sits at the heart of our strategy with our in-person conferences, awards, training and bespoke marketing services providing key moments when we bring the B2B Marketing industry together throughout the year. We operate in EMEA and increasingly in the US.
B2B Marketing are looking to accelerate growth in the next three years through further development and execution of a Propolis-centred product strategy.
As Revenue Operations Manager, you will support B2B Marketing’s revenue generating teams by managing our sales and marketing technology, building scalable processes and best practices and owning our data strategy. You will also work closely with the senior leadership team to develop actionable insights for our sales, marketing and customer success functions.
- Ownership of B2B Marketing Sales and Marketing operations including the technology infrastructure, processes and data, ensuring these support the strategic and revenue objectives
- Establish and manage the BI reporting infrastructure in partnership with Head of Marketing, Head of Sales and Finance Director
- Oversee sales and marketing funnel and related metrics ensuring they are constantly optimised to improve win rates in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Ultimate ownership of B2B Marketing’s customer data strategy in partnership with Heads of Marketing and Sales
- Responsibility for ensuring B2B Marketing data is GDPR compliant
- Lead business process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives aimed at accelerating growth
- Remove bottlenecks and blockers that inhibit growth
- Optimisation and management of third party Martech and data providers
- Negotiation and management of third-party contracts ensuring renewal dates are clear and no auto-renew clauses are tiggered inadvertently
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in sales and marketing technology, marketing operations and new business / client development
- Significant Project management experience with a professional qualification such as PRINCE 2 or APM
- Significant Knowledge of data strategy and execution
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent management skills, ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Gravitas and confidence to gain credibility and respect of Senior Executive team
- Demonstrable ability to drive business transformation, industry best practices and manage constant change and continuous improvement
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong business acumen and excellent financial skills
- Experience with modern sales and marketing strategies and platforms enabled by marketing automation, customer relationship management systems and digital targeting marketing platforms.
- Excellent relationship building skills (communication, negotiation, influencing, listening).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills along with experience managing complex projects.
- Demonstrable ability to influence matrix and internal/external partners
- Strong communicator, capable of effectively presenting ideas and selling concepts and tactics, excellent writer, proven ability to communicate effectively with executive-levels, ability to quickly understand needs and act on those needs.
- Excellent ability to think strategically an operationally, embraces change and drives for results and continuously improvement
- Understands operational risk and required controls to mitigate those risks
- Creative problem solver with the ability to generate commercial solutions
- Proven cross-functional collaborator able to translate strategy into actionable plans
- Experience developing and executing business metrics and dashboards.
- Data-driven decision maker. Outstanding analytical skills. Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong track record of driving results through effectively presenting to and influencing executives, peers, and boards.
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Regular team socials, biannual away days and charity events
- Flexible working (two fixed office days and three home working)
- Cycle to work scheme with indoor bike rack, shower and changing facilities
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible working hours
- Fabulous collaborative working environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional, talented, and effective individual who is looking to be part of a well loved and respected brand at the centre of the b2b marketing industry.