Round table discussion: The future of tech marketing: What’s impacting growth and revenue for 2022 and beyond?
Zoom virtual session
We’d like to personally invite you to join our virtual round table discussion on March the 3rd, for senior marketers in tech.
The secret of great tech brands’ success has been their ability to balance long term brand building with short term demand generation and sales enablement. But the balance is shifting, with buyers having significantly higher expectations in terms of brand trust, and at the same time expecting a seamless customer experience, at all stages of the buyer journey.
So how do B2B tech marketers prioritise for 2022? How are they to planning drive both growth and revenue contribution in this pivotal year and beyond? That’s the focus of this exclusive roundtable, in association with multi-award winning tech specialist B2B agency Twogether.
- How to find the balance between brand and demand that’s right for 2022 and beyond
- How to build a more effective demand generation strategy fit for the future
- How to use CX to deliver long term growth
- How to fix marketing’s biggest integration challenges, and where to invest
- How marketing can best demonstrate its contribution to the business and the board
Intense competition and rapidly shifting market dynamics demand B2B tech marketers are able to pivot quickly to embrace emerging opportunities and shifts in buyer behaviour – and that’s never been more apparent than in the last two years.