Senior marketing executive
HYBRID ROLE (2 DAYS IN CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE, 3 HOME)
UK based applicants with relevant experience only
Senior marketing executive, Full time
We are looking for a rising star who is ready to take the next step in their career and play a central role in driving the marketing for a leading portfolio of B2B events.
You will have at least 2 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably within events, and a solid understanding of how to build and execute campaigns that consistently meet revenue targets.
You’ll be an ambitious, creative and focused self-starter, who is ready to take on greater responsibility and expand your marketing skills set.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be given the autonomy to create and execute your own campaigns, whilst receiving the support and training to help you meet your objectives and professional development goals.
This role will also play an active role in executing our social media strategy to drive awareness of our products and generate leads for Propolis membership.
A bit about us:
Established in 2004, B2B Marketing is the leading global resource for B2B marketers. Our mission is to provide marketers with fresh, fundamental information and experience that maximises business performance. It is an existing and trusted brand, which is customer driven and always looking to enhance our customers marketing capabilities.
Our portfolio covers Propolis membership, advisory, training and events. These services support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionals and enable them to create more business opportunities. This is your chance to join a growing company with continued high aspirations, building and driving a revolutionary change within the B2B
On top of that, we have a great team and environment to work in. We’re very team focused, we take huge pride in our success, in our brand and in one another.
The role, core deliverables:
- Meet or exceed revenue targets across a portfolio of events and awards for B2B marketing professionals
- Create brilliant end-to-end event marketing campaigns that consistently deliver results
- Work closely with the wider events team to ensure all event planning processes are firmly embedded and key event management milestones are met
- Close monitoring of key metrics and KPIs to ensure event performance stays on track
- Work with the Head of Marketing to execute the business’s social media strategy, regularly analysing results to make recommendations to enhance future activity
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed. Who has a proven track record of adding value to a marketing team and who can hit the ground running and fit in with a dynamic marketing team that works at pace.
You are a positive and energized individual and your skills and experience will include:
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally within events
- Solid understanding of how to build and execute a successful events marketing campaign
- Experience of marketing tech including marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, web and social analytics and CMS
- Experience of building and segmenting campaign data
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- A good understanding of paid and organic social media marketing
- Strong maths and analytical abilities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercially focused, and able to bring new ideas on board
- Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
- Nest pension
- Additional leave
- Flexibility for remote working (two fixed office days and three home working days)
- Ongoing on the job training and mentorship
- Company away days
- Fabulous collaborative working environment and supportive colleagues
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday ( minimum of two, fixed, office days and three home working)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year