B2B Social Media 2.0 – The Next Chapter
In this interactive one-day course, we’ll explore the latest trends and innovations in social media marketing and help you develop a more strategically-grounded approach for your organisation.
We’ll start by examining the evolving social media landscape and assess the implications for B2B organisations. You’ll also learn how topical content themes can underpin your social media plan and which formats and techniques can help you stand out in increasingly busy and algorithmically-controlled newsfeeds.
Top 5 takeaways include:
- The latest trends and opportunities across leading social networking platforms
- Content types and formats for maximum impact
- How to build your social media strategy on solid foundations
- Approaches to measurement and ROI performance tracking
- Organisational and crisis management considerations to help your company embrace the spirit of social media inside and out.
With tips and techniques throughout the day, we will also look at innovative targeting approaches to help B2B companies achieve greater impact and commercial results.
The second part of the course will show you the steps needed to build a social media strategy from scratch, helping you see how modifying your company’s existing footprint could yield better results. We’ll close the course with advice on how to secure buy-in from senior stakeholders for your plans and reviewing other organisational considerations to help you roll out a more effective social media strategy.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Prioritise resources to strategically-aligned social networking channels
- Develop fresh thinking to inform your social media plan, including setting clear goals, auditing current capabilities, developing a better content approach, and continuous tracking for improvements.
- Use hypertargeting principles to drive up the relevance of social media sponsored placements.
- Identify your top priority tasks to improve your social media marketing results
If you would like to attend and require an invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"It was insightful a lot of things came up that we can start implementing today."
"It was great! Engaging and insightful. Now I know what to say in strategy presentations."