B2B Social Media Marketing & Selling
A well-designed social media marketing and sales programme can be a highly efficient route to unlocking new sales revenue.
In this interactive online 2 day workshop, we look at how B2B companies can acquire and nurture valuable leads by developing a strategic approach to social media marketing and sales.
You’ll uncover techniques to build strong B2B brands, grow lead generation and increase customer satisfaction. You’ll also identify fresh approaches to developing social media content that works with, not against, each platform’s feed ranking algorithm so you gain greater reach and audience engagement.
In the second day of this programme we’ll focus on the skills need to use professional social networking channels to connect with senior decision-makers.
By developing effective social selling and marketing techniques you’ll create compelling online profiles for both your personal and company accounts and make calculated connections to achieve your commercial goals. You’ll also develop new approaches to engaging prospects with insightful content and building strong relationships that can elevate your B2B brands into the buyers’ consideration set.
What you will learn
- How to develop an outcome driven social media and selling strategy
- Better approaches to content creation to achieve cut-through and engagement
- How algorithms determine which content your target audience may see
- The best way to build your personal and company brands across professional social networking channels
- How to make more targeted, high value connections online
- Techniques to nurture your prospects with tailored, insightful content
Toolkits and key takeaways
- Five step strategy planning guide
- Topical content planning calendar
- Social selling and marketing framework
- This interactive workshop is ideal for experienced marketers or managers/executives who would like to improve the marketing and sales impact of their company’s social media activity. The programme is especially beneficial when marketers are able to attend with a colleague from their sales function to facilitate co-development of social selling plans.
"It was insightful a lot of things came up that we can start implementing today."
"It was great! Engaging and insightful. Now I know what to say in strategy presentations."
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm