Sponsored Roundtable: Why do businesses with a clear purpose do better?
How do you make the most of your brand purpose and incorporate it successfully into your marketing strategies and employees mindset?
The most important question in B2B marketing, 'why should people care?'
Ad-tech can pump out digital content at the speed of light. But it's the message and it's central idea that resonates with an audience. Without that, even the cleverest automated tech will struggle to make people care about what you've got to say.
Brand purpose isn't just a clever tagline. It's a lighthouse statement that tells your customers who you are and indicates how to feel about you. It tells your people what they're working towards, and it can provide a steering influence on major business decisions.
B2B brands that can clearly articulate their purpose outperform competitors who can't. Have your say on this idea by joining this roundtable where you'll be among other senior marketers discussing the challenges associated with defining and leveraging your own brand purpose, as well as share advice on what's worked well in practice.
Topics for discussion include:
- Why brand purpose is relevant to all stakeholders
- How the effects of clearly defined purpose manifest inside and outside a business
- How to distil history, hard work, hope and ambition into a single statement that can motivate and inspire
- When you know what your purpose is, how can it practically be applied
- How to create a purpose that resonates with your audience
- How to practically apply purpose to all areas of your business
Your personal data: