Business storytelling training
In this exercise-packed one day brand storytelling course, we’ll guide you through the process of writing a business story and provide you with a framework for when you get back to your desk.
3 Key takeaways:
- Establish an emotional connection with your clients and prospects
- Position your brand as a business enabler for clients, and achieve your goals by doing so
- Show your potential customers why your existing customers stick with you
How do you make sure that you increase your brand awareness? How do you differentiate from your competitors? Does it feel like your brand story isn’t exciting enough to warrant your client’s attention?
Although you’re in B2B, making an emotional connection with your clients is the first key step to establishing a relationship based on trust. Our brains are hardwired to absorb, process and remember stories, therefore good storytelling helps you to convey your brand’s personality and position it as the business enabler your clients need.
You will leave with plenty of storytelling techniques and examples on how to identify all the powerful stories in your business and inspire your audience.
You’ll also learn to:
- Transform basic stories into inspiring and engaging ones
- Develop the best story you can with the resources you have in house, or identify when you need to bring in an expert writer
- Profile your audience to match the customer niche with the right content
- Build a framework for your story depending on the emotional outcome you want to trigger (sense of achievement, ambition, stress, admiration…)
- Write killer headlines
- Adapt your broadcast approach depending on different media channels.
What other customers say about this course:
“Fabulous! Clearly defined agenda with tonnes of relevant examples. The trainer was excellent at helping put all the examples in context for each of the delegates to see how the info is relevant across all B2B markets” - Innospec
“I absolutely recommend this course, I think other members of my department would benefit from this course too” - Clear Channel