Terms and Conditions
[GENERAL] TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Introduction to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between all Users of this Website (including but not limited to Members) and B2B Marketing, the owner(s) of this Website. Additionally, these terms and conditions apply to the use of and (where applicable) purchase of B2B Marketing Products and Services, including but not limited to Membership Subscriptions and Events. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Your access to and use of the B2B Marketing Website or Services is subject (unless expressly stated otherwise) exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- B2B Marketing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, and Users agree to be bound by such changes. It is the responsibility of Users to check these terms and conditions regularly for any changes.
- If you are entering into these terms and conditions on behalf of your employer or acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Definitions and Interpretations
- Throughout these terms and conditions, the following words will have the following meanings set against them:
to include such individual media advertising campaign or programmes of advertising that is purchased by the Client from B2B Marketing; including any elements of third party promotion across all B2B Marketing’s owned channels and platform, including, but not exclusively, banner advertising, reports, webinars, podcasts, emails and website.
individual or company instructed to act on behalf of the Client as an agent, or directly from a company, utilising B2B Marketing channels to reach their intended market.
to include any paid consultancy works supplied by B2B Marketing and/or consultants on behalf of B2B Marketing.
any person attending an Event in person or whom has access to a physical or online Event.
“B2B Marketing” :
shall mean Silver Bullet Publishing Limited of Westgate House, 9 Holborn, London, EC1N 2LL, United Kingdom, Company No. 04460468.
“Bespoke/In Company Training” :
bespoke training or advisory programmes, usually run on the premises of the Client or on a digital platform, exclusively for the use of the Client.
any individual or company purchasing any Product or Service from B2B Marketing.
any test, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website.
“Copy Date” :
Agreed deadline to supply advertising materials by.
shall mean the Members Directory and Suppliers Directory collectively.
any live Event hosted by B2B Marketing, including but not limited to any training (online or physical), seminar, webcast, workshop, conferences and awards event as the same may be attended in person or as on Online Event.
shall mean all consultants selected by B2B Marketing to contribute, advise and manage Hives, within the Propolis service.
General Data Protection Regulation, EU law on data protections and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area, which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Users who have an active subscription to a Membership Product, including Propolis.
“Membership Product(s)” :
Services and Content offered to Members in a subscription package upon registering as a Member depending on the specific Membership tier that they have purchased, including Propolis.
A Members subscription package to a Membership Product, with particular reference to Propolis.
“Online Event/Webinar” :
an Event which Attendees do not attend in person but are given access to a virtual Event online via various interactive tools, including live and on-demand video streaming, web conferencing and online training courses.
third parties (who may or may not be Members or Users) whom have licensed Third Party Content to B2B Marketing in the form of Partner Downloads.
“Partner Download(s)” :
Third Party Content in the form of a Report created by Partners and which has been uploaded to the Website and available to Users on terms as specified on the relevant part of the Website.
are hosted by B2B Marketing and hosted on multiple third party platforms and are covered by intellectual property terms.
succession of Campaign(s) managed by B2B Marketing.
Trademarked sub brand of B2B Marketing, comprising of client-side peer to peer membership proposition, referred to herewith in with general membership terms.
“Rate Card” :
our current price list for Advertisements as supplied by B2B Marketing to Advertiser.
individual articles and report available for download or viewing via the Website which may be subject to the payment of a one off fee, or available only as part of a Membership Subscription.
terminology whereby a ‘Client’ commissions any specific body of work or supports any schedule event, which is managed and produced by B2B Marketing.
“Sponsor Content” :
content produced by B2B Marketing on behalf of a client brief or agreed concept.
“Series Booking” :
two or more adverts booked in advance in one order.
collectively or individually as appropriate, any Product or Service provided by B2B Marketing including but not limited to any Services listed on the Website, Reports, Advertising, Products, Membership Products and Events.
“Start Date” :
Agreed date from which the first advertisement is placed.
“User”, “Users”, “You” :
any and all persons who access the site and Services provided by B2B Marketing including but not limited to Members.
the website owned by B2B Marketing with the url: http://www.b2bmarketing.net, https://propolis.b2bmarketing.net and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of these terms and conditions;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment to it;
- the heading and sub-headings do not form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use of Content
- 1 Content is available via B2B Marketing and this Website on a free of charge basis and in consideration for a specified payment, as part of a Membership subscription and Content included within the various Products, articles (for instance ‘News’ and ‘Research & Report’ sections of the Website although this list is non-exhaustive.
- 2 All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, Members or Partners or as stated otherwise, is the property of B2B Marketing, our affiliates, licensees or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website Users acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estopple or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- 3 Subject to Clause 4 B2B Marketing hereby grants to the User a non-exclusive worldwide licence for the duration of the Membership or in the case of a User who is not a Member, until B2B marketing may choose to revoke such licence, to download, store, use, reproduce, transmit, display, copy and provide access to Content in accordance with the terms of the Membership (where applicable) and at all times only for the User’s own information purposes and for the avoidance of doubt, not for any commercial or business purposes.
- 4 Notwithstanding any other rights or remedies available to it, B2B Marketing shall have the right to terminate any licence granted to any User, to terminate any Membership (where applicable) or block a User from the Website in the event of any breach by such User of any of the terms and conditions of this licence.
Without prejudice to any rights granted herein, B2B Marketing reserves the right to amend, edit or abbreviate or take down any Content at our discretion.
- 5 Subject to Clause 4 below, Users (whether in their capacity as Members or Users) are able to upload content or postings content at various places on the Website including via blogs, on the forums and comments sections, as well as the Content they include on Member Profiles (“User Generated Content”) and in doing so Users grant to B2B Marketing a free of charge, worldwide perpetual licence in all media in such User Content..
- Prohibited Use of the Site by Users
- 1 Users are expressly forbidden to download, store, reproduce, transmit, display (including without limitation via an intranet or extranet site), copy, sell publish, distribute, provide access to Content for any purposes other than as set out herein or sub-licence, rent, lease, transfer or assign any rights in Content, to any other person, commercially exploit or use Content for any unlawful purpose.
- 2 With regard to the uploading, or posting of User Generated Content, and the use of the site more generally, Users may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- 1 in any way which causes, or may course, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- 2 in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, misleading, inaccurate, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulations or governmental order.
- Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- 1 The Website and Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. B2B Marketing givens no warranty that the Website or Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, B2B Marketing provides no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. B2B Marketing is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- 2 Whilst B2B Marketing uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, B2B Marketing give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 3 B2B Marketing accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- 4 B2B Marketing reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (of the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any Products and/or Services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability
- 1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- 1 limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- 2 limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- 3 limit of exclude any of our or your liability that is not permitted under the applicable law.
- 2 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- 3 To the maximum extent permitted by law, B2B Marketing accepts no liability for any of the following:
- 1 any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- 2 loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- 3 any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- Website Content and Services
- 1 Except as otherwise expressly agreed to by B2B Marketing in writing, information regarding B2B Marketing Products and Services is subject to change without notice.
- 2 Information about B2B Marketing Products and Services made available on and/or through this Website shall not constitute a representation, warranty or other commitment by B2B Marketing with respect to any Product or Service unless otherwise expressly agreed to by B2B Marketing in writing.
- 3 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, B2B Marketing hereby disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, suitability for any purpose or completeness therefore.
- Third Party Content
- 1 This Website makes available certain Content that has not been created by B2B Marketing either via hyperlinks which make take Users to websites not controlled or maintained by B2B Marketing, or as hosted via the Website whether or not such Content is available free of charge, to Members only or for a fee, for example Partner Downloads, Member Profiles and other materials posted by other Users on the Website blogs and forums (“Third Party Content”).
- 2 Any copying distribution, reproduction, retransmission, or modification of any of the Third Party Content or any information or materials appearing in such Third Party Content, whether in electronic or hard copy form, is subject to the prior written permission of the author and publisher of such Third Party Content.
- 3 Third Party Content is not the responsibility of B2B Marketing, and Users acknowledge and confirm that B2B Marketing has no control over the opinions, information, legality of products, or accuracy of facts or statements contained in such Third Party Content and furthermore, B2B Marketing cannot guarantee and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, veracity or completeness of any such information provided. Nothing contained within Third Party Content necessarily represents the point of view of B2B Marketing.
- 4 B2B Marketing cannot and does not confirm each User’s identity, whether or not they are a Member. B2B Marketing allows Members to give access to information about themselves to other Members but does not control the information provided by Users or Members.
- 5 In the event that you have a dispute or issue with one of the other Users, you agree to unconditionally release B2B Marketing (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual or consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Membership (Propolis)
- 3 Any subscriptions to Membership Products will be agreed with Propolis Account Manager and are deemed to commence from the date of receipt of User’s completed order, registration form or online registration in accordance with Clause 9.1.1.
- 4 Membership Product subscriptions last for 12 months from invoice date or, where immediate payment is required immediately online prior to the activation of membership and access to any Services, upon payment of such fees. As part of the subscription service, Membership will be automatically renewed for a following 12 months from the relevant end date. Allocation of Membership Services is to be used within the 12 month Membership period and no remaining unutilised Services may be rolled over to the following year of membership.
- 5 Members shall be advised in their nine month review that renewal is due in three months by the Account Manager and/or CSM (Customer Services Manager) and 30 days before the renewal date discussions will take place with the Member to inform them of their automatic renewal and the date that such renewal will take effect with a view to agreeing the next year of Membership. If B2B Marketing are unable to have such discussions with Members then their Membership will be renewed on the same terms as the previous year (“Renewal Date”).
- 6 Members may cancel their renewal at any point throughout their annual subscription. Members may also cancel their renewal within 30 days before the Renewal Date, at no cost. To cancel any Membership Product, Members must inform B2B Marketing in writing by emailing email@example.com.
- 7 In all cases of Membership, Membership is purchased at a single individual contact level and cannot be transferred to or shared with other parties throughout the 12 month period unless a relevant team member leaves the business or goes on maternity leave/long term sick leave.
- 8 B2B Marketing does not claim ownership of the materials, in any format including, but not limited to, text, images, photographs, audio or video, that you provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community.
- 10 Limitations of Advice:
- 11 All advice that Experts provide within the site, across all higher touch points, including advisory, Marketing Maturity Diagnostic (MMD), Ask an Expert and Power Hours, will be seen as advice and guidance only and provided in good faith. B2B Marketing nor their Experts will not be held liable got the consequences of any advice given.
- 12 B2B Marketing excepts Users of the Website to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner and not in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, misleading, inaccurate, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulations or governmental order.
- 13 By becoming a member of Propolis, Members consent to the use of their company logos on the closed private Propolis page and acknowledge they may be contacted by other Members of Propolis via the Propolis site.
- 14 By becoming a Member of Propolis, Members consent to the use of your Propolis profile being listed on the Members Directory.
- 15 By becoming a Member of Propolis you are consenting to receive calendar invites to Propolis Events.
- 16 By becoming a Member of propolis, Members consent to the sharing of any marketing objectives and business priorities with the Propolis marketing team and experts
- 17 If a Member posts a question to the Propolis community you consent to the community viewing the information contained in that question.
- 18 If a Member leaves Propolis, we reserve the right to keep any question or content which has been posted on the Site under the Member’s name for such period as the same is considered relevant.
- 19 B2B Marketing reserve the right to retain your MMD survey team results to add to the benchmarking community data. This will be anonymous when shared outside B2B Marketing.
- 20 All available elements of Membership must be utilised with the 12 month membership period. Unused elements cannot be carried forward to the future years Membership.
- Automatic Renewal
- 1 This agreement shall commence from the date of receipt of the User’s completed order, registration form or online registration (Clause 9.1.3). Unless terminated earlier in accordance with Clause 14 (Termination) or this clause, this agreement shall continue for 12 months (Initial Term) and shall automatically extend for a period of 12 months (Extended Term) at the end of the Initial Term and at the end of each Extended Term. The renewal will be on the terms and at future rates. Either party may give written notice to the other party no later than 30 days before the end of the Initial Term or the relevant Extended Term, to terminate this agreement at the end of the Initial Term or the relevant Extended Term, as the case may be.
- Advisory and Training
- Online, Open Course and In Company Training
- 1 In the event of any Client postponement of pre-agreed In Company training sessions dates, 50% of total cost, or minimum sum of £4,000/€5,000/$6,000 whatever is the greater , will be recharged to the client to move to a new date. This sum is to be paid not less than 30 days from the date of cancellation of the Event. The Client will be charged in addition the sum originally agreed upon the fixing of a new date.
- 2 Date of the training are to be agreed in writing withing 2 weeks of the contract being signed. In the event of failure to do so due to the fault of the client B2B will not be liable to host the Event and no refund will be issued. B2B Marketing will ensure to the best of their ability that there is no undue delay in hosting the Event.
- 3 The Synopsis/Content of the training must be agreed, in writing, not less than 4 weeks before the training date. In the event of failure to do so due to the fault of the client, B2B Marketing will not be liable to host the Event and no refund will be issued. B2B Marketing will ensure to the best of their ability that there is no undue delay in hosting the Event.
- 4 Cancellations and Refunds: When a customer has confirmed the purchase of a ticket, via either ecommerce, phone, email or DocuSign, there will be a 48 hour cooling off period, from the time of confirmation, where a refund will be made. Thereafter, all tickets for Events are non-refundable. They are transferable, by name, to colleagues within the business, with written consent.
- 5 Limitations of Advice: All advice that Experts, consultants and trainers provide will be seen as advice and guidance only and provide in good faith. B2B Marketing will not be liable for the consequences of any advice given.
- Event: Conference, Webcast, Roundtables and Awards
The booking and attendance at all Events shall be subject to the following:
- 1 Payment Policy: where payment is required to attend an Event, this must be made not less than 24 hours before the date of the Event. Late payment will result in a ‘Late Payment Administration Charge’. The relevant fees and payment methods are listed with each Event description, and are also subject to VAT. VAT is applicable for all attendees irrespective of their place of business.
- 2 Attendee Substitutions: Entry to Events is permitted only to the named individuals who have booked such entry. Should an Attendee wish to nominate someone else to attend in their place, they must contact B2B Marketing at least 48 hours prior to the commencement of the Event, or such other time as B2B Marketing deem reasonable in the circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, should you nominate an alternative Attendee, you warrant and confirm that they will agree to the terms and conditions herein, or you shall remain primarily liable for such substitution Attendee. B2B Marketing reserve the right to refuse nominees attending the Event without reason.
- 3 Changes to Events: B2B Marketing aims to deliver high quality Events in the manner in which they are advertised. However, it may become necessary to alter and/or change certain elements including by way of example the choice of speakers, venue, date and timings although this list is illustrative and shall not be deemed to be exhaustive. B2B Marketing shall, where reasonable and possible to do so, make such reasonable changes to Events if necessary, and shall inform Attendees of any such relevant changes in a reasonable time before the relevant Event. For the avoidance of doubt, B2B Marketing shall accept no liability of breach of contact if such changes are necessary, and Attendees shall not receive a refund of any fees payable.
- 4 Cancellations and Refunds: once a customer has confirmed purchase of a ticket via either phone, email or DocuSign there will be a 48 hour cooling off period from the time of confirmation, where refunds will be permitted. Thereafter all tickets for events are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable, by name, to colleagues within the business, with written consent of the ticket nominee or the finance department.
- 5 casts/Online Events
- 1 B2B Marketing may require that Attendees access Online Events via a third party website channels such as (although this is subject to change) SpotMe, www.brighttalk.com; www.hopin.to, www.on24.com and www.citrix.com (“Channel”). Attendees acknowledge and confirm that such access may require Attendees to be subject to any terms and conditions required by the owner of such third party Channel (‘Channel Owner’) including any registration requirements, and their privacy policies.
- 2 B2B Marketing accepts no liability for any error, fault, or interruption in the service of any Channel or Channel Owner.
- 4 Data from Attendee’s Member Profile and/or collected upon registration to view the Online Event with the relevant Event Sponsors and Channel Owners;
- 5 Details of the Content you have viewed on that Channel and viewing times with the relevant Channel Owner;
- 7 For the purpose of this agreement “Event Sponsor” means any third party who sponsors an Event in exchange for brands promotion, thought leadership opportunities and the leads generated from the Event audience where applicable.
- 6 For the avoidance of doubt no liability is accepted on the part of B2B Marketing for any statements or opinions expressed (whether by Attendees, speakers or otherwise) at Events.
- 7 Event Sponsorship and exhibition space: In all cases where an agreement of Event Sponsorship, incorporating exhibit space, not limited to fixed shell scheme but also including space provided to a Client to erect their own stand; the Client must abide by the limitations of the agreement.
- 8 With regards to any sponsor running a webinar programme or single Event through any of our platforms they must agree to:
- Whatever pre-agreed timelines, B2B Marketing reserves the right to cancel the Event and offer no refund, if the Client deviates from them, so compromising the success of the Event.
- For the following media products: reports, webinars and roundtables, B2B Marketing will produce a detailed timeline and schedule of activity. If due to delays or changes of scope to the agreed timelines occur as a result of the Client missing deadlines, then the Client will be liable to a £250 per day charge until the next date. This will be capped at 15% of the original media charge and this will be paid in full before the Event.
- 9 Awards
- 1 Some areas of any awards Website may require registration. By completing the initial registrate form and by entering your personal details, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 For the purposes of this agreement “material” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material published on the B2B Marketing Website, whether copyright of any B2B Marketing awards programme or third party.
- 3 You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material or extracts from it in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on any B2B Marketing awards programme.
- 4 You must not reproduce any part of any B2B Marketing awards programme or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form unless we have indicated that you may do so providing the grounds for the request.
- 5 We may at our absolute and unfettered discretion allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of any B2B Marketing awards programme or the material. You should email email@example.com if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
- 6 If you want to submit material to us for publication on any B2B Marketing awards programmes, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- 7 Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication or to refuse publication.
- 8 You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
- 9 You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
- 10 You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us including consequential losses.
- 11 By entering the awards, entrants understand that the information they provide about their company (excluding but not exhaustively turnover and pre-tax profit information which will remain confidential at all times) may be used by any B2B Marketing awards programme for marketing purposes at any time in the future.
- 12Should a company be found in the reasonable opinion of B2B Marketing to behave in an illegal, unethical or fraudulent manner B2B Marketing reserves the right to revoke the company’s status in the competition and including status from previous years. If this occurs B2B Marketing will contact the company in question to inform them in writing of the decision. They will be removed from our Website and will not be permitted to use their status logos on any of their company material.
- 10 Roundtables
- 1 Roundtables are considered an ‘Event’ and governed by all terms and conditions covered within.
- 2With regards to any Sponsor, running a roundtable programme or single Event through any of our platforms they must agree to:
- 3 Whatever pre-agreed timelines, B2B Marketing reserves the right to cancel the Event, and other no refund, if the Client deviates from them so comprising the success of the Event.
- 4 If the Sponsor requests any delays to the project which are agreed outside the terms, from the pre-agreed timelines, then the Client will be liable to a £250 per day charge until the next Event date. This must be paid in full before the Event.
- 5 Vendors and Agents are not permitted to market or sell their own product and if this does occur B2B Marketing will terminate the contract between the parties with immediate effect by notice in writing.
- 1 Prices for any of B2B Marketing Services or Products are subject to change without prior notice. B2B Marketing aim to regularly update all publicly available sources of price information via the Website to ensure that you have accurate information available to you when you order.
- 2 The description and price of any Service purchased hereunder will be confirmed in B2B Marketing’s dispatch note and/or invoice or at point of payment if purchased online.
- 3 Once the parties have agreed contracts B2B Marketing will carry out the work under a fixed fee to be agreed between the parties. If the work required falls outside of the scope of the agreed terms then B2B Marketing will notify the Client of this and advise of any extra costs that will be incurred to complete the contract.
- Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
- 2The other party fails to pay an amount due under this agreement on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than 14 days after being notified in writing to make such payment.
- 3 The other party commits a material breach of any term if this agreement and (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of 14 days after being notified in writing to do so.
- 4 The other party takes or has taken against it (other than in relation to a solvent restructuring) any step or action towards its entering bankruptcy, administration, provision liquidation or any composition or arrangement with its creditors, applying to court for obtaining a moratorium under Part A1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, being wound up (whether voluntary or by order of the court), being struck off the register of companies, having a receiver appointed to any of its assets, or its entering a procedure in any jurisdiction with a similar effect to a procedure listed in this Clause.
- 5 The other party suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, carrying on business.
- 6The other party’s financial position deteriorates so that is the reasonable opinion of B2B Marketing its ability to give effect to the terms of this agreement is in jeopardy.
- 7 The other party (being an individual) dies or, by reason of illness or incapacity (whether mental or physical), is incapable of managing their own affairs or becomes a patient under any mental health legislation.
- Payment Policy
- 1 Unless specified herein or at point of purchase to the contrary B2B Marketing invoices for any Service are due for payment 30 days from their date. B2B Marketing reserve the right to charge for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payment and to charge interest on overdue amounts at the rate in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date.
- Event Refund and Cancellation Policy
- 1 case of all B2B Marketing “Events” including but not exclusively the awards, In Company training, all tickets and “Sponsorship” purchased are non-refundable, at the point of purchase. No tickets are transferable to other Events. No “credits” are transferable to other Events.
- 2 B2B Marketing reserves the right to cancel any Events. If for any reason the Event is postponed to another date, venue or format, if the Event is postponed within a reasonable timeframe, with similar content, the Delegate contract will remain in force and roll over to the new date.
- 3 Event Sponsorship and Exhibition Space: in all cases where an agreement of Event Sponsorship, incorporating exhibition space, not limited to fixed scheme but also including space provided to a Client to erect their own stand; the Client must abide by the limitations of the agreement and space provided. All Event sponsorship agreements will be in writing and binding on the Client. B2B Marketing reserves the right to cancel any Event Sponsorship contracts. If, for any reason, the Event is postponed to another date, venue or format, if the Event is postponed within a reasonable timeframe, with similar content, the Sponsorship contract will remain valid and roll over to the new date.
- 1 Each Party undertakes that is shall not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the business, assets, affairs, customers, clients or suppliers of the other party, expert as permitted by Clause 17.2
- 2 Each party may disclose the other party’s confidential information:
- To its employees, officers, representatives, or advisors who need to know such information for the purposes of exercising the party’s rights or carrying out its obligations under or in connection with the contract. Each party shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives or advisors to whom it discloses the other party’s confidential information comply with this Clause 17; and
- As may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- 3 No party shall use any other party’s confidential information for any purpose other than to exercise its rights and perform its obligations under or in connection with the contract.
- 1 Dependence on B2B Marketing Services: the contents of any B2B Marketing Services or the Website do not constitute advice and may not be relied by the customer. B2B Marketing shall not be liable for direct, indirect or incidental damages resulting from your use of information, commentary, advice or other content on the Website or Services. You agree to indemnify B2B Marketing against any actions, claims, proceedings or liabilities arising from your use of the Website or Services.
- 3 Force Majeure: if by reason of labour dispute, strikes, inability to obtain labour or materials, fire or other action of the elements, accidents, power or telecommunications failure, customs delays, governmental restrictions or appropriation or other causes beyond the control of a party, such that B2B Marketing is unable to perform in whole or part its obligations set forth in these terms, then B2B Marketing shall be relieved of those obligations to the extent it is thereby unable to perform and such inability to perform shall not make B2B Marketing liable to any other party.
- 4 Users may not assign any of their rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. B2B Marketing may transfer their rights under these terms and conditions where B2B Marketing reasonably believes Users rights will not be affected.
- 5 These terms and conditions may be varied by B2B Marketing from time to time. Such revised terms will apply from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- 6 These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- 7 The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 9 If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable that provision or part-provision will to the extent required be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- 10 ess otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
- 11 B2B Marking will collect behavioural data which will be shared for marketing purposes.
- 12 Governing law: The Contract and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- 13 Jurisdiction: Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter or formation.
- 3 When delegates are enabled to register for partner sessions we will state clearly on the registration page the name of the Event partner we will be sharing their data with.
- 4 With regards to the exhibitors for physical Events we provide exhibitors with scanners so they can request permission to collect data from visitors to their stands . We state clearly on our Events Website that “We provide our event exhibitors with scanner equipment to collect and use data from visitors to their stands. It’s entirely voluntary for you to provide this data”.
- 5 On receipt of any data obtained from B2B Marketing, as per any sponsorship agreements, the Client is expected to used that data within the framework of GDPR and legitimate interest.
- 6 The Client must only continue to communicate with that contact within the same narrative at the point where the data was harvested. B2B Marketing will not be liable to any consequences, which might befall the Client if the subsequently communicate with any other narrative.
- 7 In line with GDPR, in advance of any scheduled broadcast, the newly procured list will need to be sent a bespoke email acknowledging the source of data, giving them the intent of their data usage and offering them to opt-out of future communications.
- 8 The site may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other means to obtain access to information from other persons, World Wide Web sites or resources. Because B2B Marketing has no control over such persons, sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that B2B Marketing is not responsible for the available of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that B2B Marketing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.