8 steps to post-GDPR marketing success
To maintain GDPR compliance, businesses must embed the GDPR principles into their day-to-day business and marketing activities.
This essential training session is devised and delivered by B2B marketing and GDPR authority, Andy Grant.
Having already delivered 7 sell out GDPR training sessions for the B2B marketing community plus bespoke sessions for over 70 senior B2B marketers at KPMG and Torpedo Group. Andy will illustrate the parallels of matching GDPR compliance with an increased focus on inbound marketing coupled with the importance of delivering a consistent content management strategy.
This engaging training session will ensure that you are able to:
- Articulate the key points of the GDPR
- Develop a content management strategy to drive increased interaction
- Explore Social selling techniques to create increased marketing results
- Consider alternative marketing campaigns and tactics
- Plan for customer re engagement campaigns
- Select the most appropriate legal basis for processing personal data
Take away practical learnings that you can immediately implement into your business.
Sign up and be ready to get hands on with interactive practical group exercises, which will stimulate the desire for taking immediate actions when returning to your business.
Having completed this session, you will walk away with an understanding of the essential steps for marketing success post-GDPR to plan, deploy and engage with your customers and prospects. These include:
- Considering alternative marketing campaigns and tactics
- Including the principles of GDPR into all future marketing activities
- Focusing on the data subject and adapting communication methods to their preferences
- Streamlining your approach to setting up integrated marketing campaigns
- Educating your colleagues to explore social selling techniques
- Accountability for all employees to adhere to the principles of GDPR
- Coming to grips with the possibility of deleting data
Who should attend?
Product, Marketing & Operations Directors, Managers & Executives
This half-day course will provide the GDPR champion of your marketing department with practical steps to ensure GDPR compliance for all future Marketing campaigns.
If you would to find out more information please contact our Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy is an international marketing leader with over 18 years B2B marketing experience. In 2009 he established Bowan Arrow, an independent B2B channel marketing consultancy which is now one of the most respected channel marketing consultancies in the UK. He has worked for a number of blue-chip technology vendors, including 3Com, Iomega, Avaya and Nortel, throughout ASIA & EMEA and current clients for Bowan Arrow are leading global IT & Technology brands. Andy is an expert in navigating the channel market place and provides bespoke, intelligent marketing solutions for vendors and partners. Andy is a B2B Marketing trainer specialising in Channel Marketing, Vice Chair of the DMA's Responsible Marketing Committee, Vice Chair of the IDM's B2B Marketing Council and an IDM Corporate Training tutor. He is also a judge for the DMA and Comms Dealer Annual Sales & Marketing awards.