B2B Video Marketing
How do buyers consume video content? How does your brand translate onto the screen? What is the real message you wish to portray?
This course will help you create a dynamic experience for your customers: gain a firm grasp of how to set up a successful video marketing plan and widen your presence on digital platforms.
What will I learn?
- How best to use video content as part of the modern B2B marketing mix and its role in branding and lead generation
- How your brand translates onto the screen
- How business buyers consume video content – the power of search and buyer 2.0
- The different types of video format and content – the roles and relevancies of talking heads, reportage, animation, demos, etc
- How to develop a successful video strategy and plan, including commissioning video projects – working with suppliers and agencies, costs and budgets
- The importance of video distribution – web visibility, email broadcast, social
- Working with media – different reach, different angles, brand endorsement
Who should attend
This course is ideal for all levels from junior marketers to senior managers/executives. This training is valuable for those who wish to gain a firm grounding in effective video marketing.
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Debra Sobel is a video producer, consultant, speaker and trainer who develops and delivers effective video strategies and production for client ROI.
With 19 years video experience, including a decade spent working on prime time BBC television programmes, Debra knows how to tell strong stories and engage relevant and targeted audiences through video marketing and communications online and across social media.
Debra develops and executes video strategy and content for large organisations. This maximises stakeholder and customer engagement, increases loyalty, reduces costs and grows revenues. Using video analytics tools, performance is optimised so it successfully delivers against defined KPIs. Debra is Founder and co-Managing Director of Vanilla Films, the video agency which provides a full film production service to clients. Vanilla offers innovative video marketing solutions such as personal video and delivers hands-on video training and production support to corporate teams producing video themselves, in-house. Clients include AXA PPP International, British Gas, Coats plc, Microsoft, Ladbrokes, LV=Liverpool Victoria and Butlins.