Building a Brand in the Digital Age
Build, reinforce and measure the strength of your brand across numerous digital platforms. In this course, we will examine the role of branding in the digital age and the implications involved for marketing and sales teams as well as the wider organisation.
What will I learn?
By the end of the training session, you will be equipped with a firm understanding and application of:
- The evolution of the brand in the digital age – how the switch to digital has impacted on brand communications
- Brand differentiation and building propositions in the digital era
- Brand vs. demand – is it either or? The role and interplay of brand versus demand-focused communications
- Key digital brand communication channels – social, video, webinars, etc. How to use them for brand objectives
- Brand protection – social media monitoring
- Measurement of brand value – online and offline
- Communicating brand value to the board – financial valuations?
Who should attend
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or senior managers/executives who would like to explore concepts at a more advanced level.