Business storytelling: create a compelling brand
- Establish an emotional connection with your clients and prospects
- Position your brand as a business enabler for clients, and achieve your goals by doing so
- Show your potential customers why your existing customers stick with you
How do you make sure that you increase your brand awareness? How do you differentiate from your competitors? Does it feel like your brand story isn’t exciting enough to warrant your client’s attention?
Although you’re in B2B, making an emotional connection with your clients is the first key step to establishing a relationship based on trust. Our brains are hardwired to absorb, process and remember stories, therefore storytelling helps you to convey your brand’s personality and position it as the business enabler your clients need.
In this exercise-packed course, we’ll guide you through the process of writing a business story and provide you with a framework for when you get back to your desk. You will have plenty of examples on how to identify all the powerful stories in your business and inspire your audience.
You’ll also learn to:
- Transform basic stories into inspiring and engaging ones
- Develop the best story you can with the resources you have in house, or identify when you need to bring in an expert writer
- Profile your audience to match the customer niche with the right content
- Build a framework for your story depending on the emotional outcome you want to trigger (sense of achievement, ambition, stress, admiration…)
- Write killer headlines
- Adapt your broadcast approach depending on different media channels.
Step away from the plain facts and figures, create an impact and make your brand offer irresistible to prospective customers.
What other customers say about this course:
“Fabulous! Clearly defined agenda with tonnes of relevant examples. The trainer was excellent at helping put all the examples in context for each of the delegates to see how the info is relevant across all B2B markets” - Innospec
“I absolutely recommend this course, I think other members of my department would benefit from this course too” - Clear Channel
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.