Customer Experience: how to design the right CX for your audience
- Increase the lifetime value of customers and profitability
- Improve your brand value through customer satisfaction
- Identify and fix broken processes in the buying cycle
- Achieve the objectives of your GTM strategy by creating specific customer journeys for different customer segments
How would you reduce your churn rate, improve onboarding and speed up your pipeline?
Client expectations are evolving, and today’s multichannel journey require a wider and deeper approach, driven by a modern customer experience audit and design.
We’ll start this one-day course with an overview of how multichannel has impacted the evolution of customer expectations, and its respective consequences on customer experience (CX) management in B2B. We’ll then assess the impact that switching to a CX focus has on the organisation structure, collaboration attitude, and automation systems.
Following best practice and hands-on exercises, we’ll show you how to design the right CX for your audience segments. To do this, you’ll learn how to listen and understand who your clients really are, and how to match their needs with your company to finally create a golden space, where you create truly compelling competitive advantage.
We’ll then compare the CX design you’ve created with blueprints from CX game-changing companies to make sure you can embed excellent CX at every customer interaction. Finally, we’ll explore the key metrics you need to make sure you keep driving your customers experience.
You’ll also learn how to...
- Make sense of all the interactions a customer has with your company, from first touch to repeat loyal customer.
- Identify new roles and responsibilities, company-wide.
- Run a modern CX audit: what is it, where to start, and how to do it. We’ll also provide you a touchpoint template to take back to the office.
- Make use of marketing automation (and other tools) to provide personalised journeys for your customers.
- Pinpoint key CX metrics and learn how to measure them.
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Shane is an independent consultant with over 30 years' international B2B direct & digital marketing experience. Shane provides strategic consultancy and practical training to both end users and DM suppliers; clients include Lexis Nexis, ITV plc, Telefonica, Sika Services AG and the IDM. Specialising in data, databases and analysis, Shane enjoys helping large and small businesses use integrated marketing to significantly improve the bottom line. Increasingly, Shane’s time is spent on advising large business transformation projects such as MA and customer experience.
In addition to her consultancy business, Shane also holds a number of non-executive directorships and board advisory roles including Livingstone Partners, SharkGate, and Consumer Intelligence.
Shane has an honorary fellowship at the Institute of Direct Marketing and was awarded Educator of the Year in 2015. She also lectures worldwide on topics including CRM, lead generation, and B2B analysis; as well as international marketing. She is the past chair of the IDM's B2B council, industry roles have included vice chair of FEDMA, UK DMA board director, and sales and marketing director of Mardev (a Reed Elsevier company).