Data Marketing Essentials
Customers are now firmly in the driving seat, so focusing on the customer makes sound business sense.
As an example, research by Deloitte found that customer-centric companies were 60% more profitable compared to companies that were not focused on the customer.
“Client-centricity is the most important factor in a successful business digitalisation, since client-centric companies are 60% more profitable compared to companies not focused on the customer” – Deloitte, July 2017
Do you want to know how to make sense of all your customer data, but are struggling to start? Are you finding it hard to demonstrate the ROI of building a data focused strategy to key stakeholders? Do you want to find the next big idea for your business?
This two day online interactive data marketing training course will provide you with a highly practical overview of what you can do with your data to deliver insights that can be used to build closer, more profitable relationships with your customers.
- The principles of customer-centric, data-driven marketing
- Master Data Management and why it’s important
- How to segment your customers and understand where the value lies
- Optimising the customer experience using “voice of the customer” data sources and test and learn activity
- Data-driven marketing opportunity areas to drive business performance
- Discover what you need to make your marketing more data driven
What you will learn
- Why adopting just one of the techniques you’ll learn on the day can help you increase your ROI
- What business challenges data can help solve and decisions it can support
- How to turn raw data into new ideas and opportunities
Toolkits and key takeaways
With over 25 years experience, your trainer, senior data leader and consultant Tony Lamb, will share his personal expertise of what works, along with insights from other senior marketing professionals to design a course that addresses the real life challenges that B2B marketers face.
You will be given the knowledge, exclusive insights, real life B2B examples plus handy tools and techniques to better understand your customers, with case studies to show how a more targeted, customer-centric approach, drives more profitable results.
Marketeers who need to understand how data can develop their strategic thinking and drive company performance
Customer Experience practitioners that need data to drive up their CX performance
Marketing Operations roles who want to understand how to optimise and enhance their campaigns performance
ABM roles wanting to find the high value customers and understand their optimal customer profiles
Data teams who need to understand how to drive business value from the data they are stewards of
Getting certified for the time you dedicate to upskilling yourself and boosting your knowledge.
All of our courses come with a certification of attendance and can be added to your LinkedIn profile and CV.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm