Deliver ROI from email marketing
- Understand the customer conversion path and create email design and copy that converts
- Build repeat purchase and loyalty
- Avoid the ‘My 16-year-old son syndrome’
- Deliver effective lifecycle emails with the proven ‘buyer’s personal approach’
- Improve your click rate with heat mapping
Are your customers reacting to your emails the way you want? Are you taking into consideration the entire customer journey when you set up your email strategy? And did you know that email marketing is the number one B2B communications channel?
Globally, for every dollar spent on email marketing, $38 are generated. Whether your goals are lead generation or nurturing, customer engagement, upsell or retention, email marketing is the channel you need to understand and master.
Our intensive course in B2B email marketing will guide you through how to radically improve the results you get from this powerhouse channel with quick wins, practical tools and game-changing ideas for the long term. We will examine the role that email marketing plays in achieving your overall goals. From lead generation and nurturing to customer management and feedback, you will master how to develop your B2B email marketing strategy, gain insights from the data produced and learn which KPIs to use to measure your performance.
You’ll also learn:
- The six foundation stones of high-performance email marketing
- The most important email marketing rules (and how successful marketer break them)
- The seven tools you need in your email toolkit
- What really makes an effective subject line (and the research that proves it)
- The most important three words in any email
- Five strategic quick-wins that will boost your metrics from week one.
What other customers say about this course:
“Good, very good. Practical and it branches out into useful other areas, not a silo of email alone. Very comprehensive and good trainer that explains things in understandable terms and not jargon” - KPMG
“Super helpful tips and pitfalls to avoid, the training is interactive, and it has the flexibility to be tailored as the course is being delivered to work examples in your own industry” - Innospec
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Steve is a multi-award-winning marketer and public speaker who has worked in digital marketing since 1997. He has worked client-side, helped grow a leading email service provider, consulted to numerous clients on digital strategy, and latterly helped build one of the most respected and awarded B2B marketing agencies in the UK. As well as his role at Junction he is an IDM tutor, a member of the IDM Digital Council, a guest lecturer at various British universities and a Superbrands judge since 2011. He has trained, written and spoken for B2B Marketing since 2010.