Differentiate your brand with an excellent value proposition
- Critically evaluate an existing value proposition, determining strengths and weaknesses, and identifying opportunities.
- Create a new value proposition from scratch, in line with current market conditions.
- Roll out this value proposition across the whole organisation, with an emphasis on core audiences and stakeholders.
- Measure ROI and commercial success of this value proposition on the business.
Why did your current customers choose you? Why do other prospects choose your competitors ahead of you? If you don’t know the answer to these questions, it’s likely that you don’t have a clear and differentiated value proposition, which reinforces your place in the market, and provides traction for your products and services.
Value propositions are a critical but often misunderstood and overlooked facet of the marketing challenge – too many B2B brands simply don’t get them right, and consequently lose significant traction and opportunities. And that’s a real shame, because this is an easy thing to get right
You’ll also learn:
- Buyer psychology and how potential purchasers evaluate your proposition.
- The most common ways in which value propositions let brands down.
- The relevance of value propositions for different customer segments
- The role of the sales team in the creation and utilisation of value propositions
This course will take you on a journey to enhance your value proposition, enabling better and more compelling messages to your audience, both internally and externally.