Focus on accounts that matter with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Engage new prospects with highly tailored content and value propositions
- Up-sell and cross-sell to clients
- Optimise time spent on unproductive prospecting
- Defend against competitive propositions
- Generate measurable ROI.
Is your sales team wasting time on unproductive prospecting? Are your sales and marketing teams aligned? Can you calculate the ROI of your digital marketing spend? Account-based marketing helps you overcome these challenges. “Account-based marketing is a strategic approach that aligns resources against a set of defined accounts and goals in way that is relevant and valuable to those accounts to sales.” (Sirius Decisions).
During this course, we’ll delve into how to use data insight to put in place a targeted approach to nurturing prospects and clients. Following this, we’ll guide you through all the necessary steps to develop and execute your own account-based marketing programme, from gaining executive buy-in to measuring ROI.
You’ll also learn to:
- Identify key accounts and assess where they are on their customer lifecycle
- Create a replicable and scalable account-based marketing programme that works for your organisation
- Structure your value proposition around influential stakeholders and produce compelling targeted content
- Measure your commercial impact with hard and soft KPIs
What past participants say about this course:
“Very informative, useful and practical. The topics I found more useful were the practical steps, customer lifecycle and messaging framework” XL Catlin.
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Robert has over 25 years experience in B2B Marketing, and he has spent the last six years at the cutting edge of Account-based marketing – helping to develop ABM strategy, messaging and programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations including Oracle, BT, VMware, EMC, Aruba Networks, DXC, Citrix, Quintiles and Tata Communications. In his current role, Robert works across the ABM spectrum from insight to marketing programmes, helping clients with strategy, planning and messaging. He is an experienced workshop facilitator, trainer and a regular speaker at B2B events. Follow him on Twitter @robertnorum