This half-day data protection course will elevate you to GDPR champion of your marketing department by addressing the hottest questions, such as:
- What actions do we need to take to ensure we are compliant?
- How will my current lead generation activities be affected?
- How do we avoid being fined?
- How do I manage the expectations and include other departments across the business?
- How do I make sure that my marketing suppliers are compliant?
- Which re engagement marketing activities should be considered?
- How can I work GDPR into my inbound marketing campaigns?
Data protection training course overview
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) due to come into force on 25 May, marketers need to be prepared. Businesses of all sizes need to ensure that they have developed and are managing a GDPR compliant data strategy.
The GDPR also presents marketers with an opportunity to connect with their customers and prospects to ask them how they would prefer to be communicated with by your business.
By the end of this training course you will be ready to:
- Understand the terminology of the GDPR
- Be able to educate your colleagues
- Review your current data policies and processes
- Plan a re-engagement campaign
- Implement a GDPR compliant data strategy
To answer these questions, the data protection course will focus on explaining the terminology, exploring the different approaches available to ensure compliance plus discussing the alternatives available within your business to ensure you walk away with the answers to your data protection questions.
So what happens after May 25? We know GDPR is not a one-off effort. It is a long-term and ongoing data management strategy. This is why we've created a post GDPR course, 8 steps to post-GDPR marketing success. Click here to find out more about this essential training.
For more information about this course, feel free to get in touch with our Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy is an international marketing leader with over 18 years B2B marketing experience. In 2009 he established Bowan Arrow, an independent B2B channel marketing consultancy which is now one of the most respected channel marketing consultancies in the UK. He has worked for a number of blue-chip technology vendors, including 3Com, Iomega, Avaya and Nortel, throughout ASIA & EMEA and current clients for Bowan Arrow are leading global IT & Technology brands. Andy is an expert in navigating the channel market place and provides bespoke, intelligent marketing solutions for vendors and partners. Andy is a B2B Marketing trainer specialising in Channel Marketing, Vice Chair of the DMA's Responsible Marketing Committee, Vice Chair of the IDM's B2B Marketing Council and an IDM Corporate Training tutor. He is also a judge for the DMA and Comms Dealer Annual Sales & Marketing awards.