Get started on social selling
- As a marketer, make your sales team credible and attractive to customers and prospects
- Increase your sales pipeline and shorten the buying cycle
- Increase your revenue from digital channels
- Elevate your company’s visibility to the point where you receive inbound enquiries
Sales professionals are finding it increasingly difficult to generate leads, due in large part to the widely acknowledged fact that the majority of the decision-making process is completed before the salesperson is even aware of the prospect. Against this backdrop, standing out from the crowd and generating profitable opportunities have become extremely difficult.
In most organisations, fear and lack of structure are preventing the adoption of social media marketing and social selling as a tool to truly drive business growth. However, by supporting members of the sales team to develop great personal profiles and understand how this facilitates business growth, marketers will be able to introduce and drive social selling as a viable lead generation technique.
During this one-day course, marketers will learn how to use social selling to increase visibility, engagement and drive revenue – more deals with higher value and a shorter sales cycle.
By the end of the day, you’ll walk away with a framework to create your social selling strategy and build profiles that will establish your sales team as industry experts. You’ll also see how social selling is not in fact ‘selling’ at all, but a way of making oneself an industry go-to expert.
You'll also learn to:
- Create a personal brand and understand how other people see it
- Help your sales team create consistent LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging profiles
- Measure social media success and demonstrate ROI
Before you attend:
As a participant, you should be prepared to ‘have a go’ and be creative on the day. You should also already possess a LinkedIn profile and a Twitter account.