Marketing to the C-suite
Reach CEOs, CIOs, CMOs and CFOs quicker and more effectively. We will examine each stage of the processes required to engage with this key B2B audience, from the initial research to analysing your campaigns results.
What will I learn?
By the end of the training session, you will be equipped with a firm understanding and application of:
- The C-suite – what characterises C-suite members? How do their attitudes and behaviour impact on marketing to them?
- Traditional C-suite marketing versus C-suite marketing in the digital age – the impact of social, buyer 2.0
- Finding your C-suite audience – insight and profiling
- The power of peer-to-peer – leveraging the network
- Outbound creative campaigns – the role of interruption marketing
- Fuelling the funnel – mixing brand and demand to drive resonance and effective marketing
- Decision making within large organisation – the role of different individuals and of procurement
Who should attend
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or senior managers/executives who would like to explore concepts at a more advanced level.
We can also deliver this course in-house, and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Entrepreneur with experience in the tech, consulting and marketing sectors. Currently building Seraph Science, a niche marketing firm, to re-imagine the relationship between buyers and sellers at the most senior level (the c-suite). Recognised authority on c-suite engagement. Experienced speaker, chair and author of multiple programs and methodologies. Passionate about building brilliant company cultures and value for all stakeholders.