Marketing Strategy and Planning
Format: online, available on B2B Marketing e-campus
Duration: 90 minutes
Designed for: junior marketers
This module covers off all aspects of developing and managing a marketing strategy, aimed at providing the candidate with the rudimentary knowledge required to create one, as well as better understanding other marketing plans and strategies which they may encounter in their jobs. Topics include:
- Introduction to planning, including an overview of classic marketing theory.
- Strategy versus tactics – where one ends and another begins.
- Research as part of the planning process.
- Planning processes and methodologies.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
All B2B Marketing training and events are CPD accredited, discover how to make the most of it.