The Role of the Brand
Format: online, available on B2B Marketing e-campus
Duration: 90 minutes
Designed for: junior marketers
This module will help marketers understand what constitutes an organisation’s brand, which factors influence its development and communication, and it’s importance in marketing strategy, planning and execution. It will also examine the role that the brand plays in the buying process and its importance to different stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation.
- Definitions and descriptions of brand.
- Creating and developing propositions.
- Brand components, makeup and hierarchy.
- Buyer psychology and brand perception.
- Brand communications and measurement.
All B2B Marketing training and events are CPD accredited, discover how to make the most of it.