Social Media Strategies
We will develop a strategy for social media across key aspects of your organisation’s marketing, including brand building, lead generation and customer service. We will also examine all factors of strategy development and execution, from planning to analysis and ROI.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with a firm understanding and application of:
- The background to social media – origins, the landscape, key factors driving development, expected future trends
- The role of social within B2B organisations – potential implications and opportunities across the marketing function
- Developing or reviewing a social plan – auditing existing social activities, strengths and weaknesses, understanding needs and prioritisation, setting objectives, allocating resources
- Tactical plan rollout – utilising different platforms, working with internal stakeholders, tracking success
- The role of content and social
- The role of technology and social
- Reviewing strategy and re-evaluating objectives
Who should attend
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or senior managers/executives who would like to explore concepts at a more advanced level.