Social Media Strategies
- Increase visibility for your organisation
- Increase the quantity of leads entering your pipeline
- Acquire valuable insight on your prospects
- Create a direct line with your customers
- Demonstrate the ROI of your social media activity to senior management.
Social media in B2B is still an untapped resource: we probably all agree that simply having an account with a major social media platform doesn’t mean we have a social media strategy. But how do we acquire (and nurture) new leads to feed our pipeline?
In this one-day course, we’ll develop a social media strategy across key aspects of your organisation’s marketing function: including brand building, lead generation and customer service. We’ll also examine all factors of social media strategy development and execution, from planning to analysis and ROI.
We’ll start by looking at the social media landscape and key factors driving its development, future trends, and then analyse the implications and the opportunities for B2B organisations rolling out a social media strategy. You’ll also learn how to review and develop your social media plan, including how to make the most of social media advertising algorithms and the importance of using quality content in your social media strategy.
The second part of the course will show you how to recognise, classify, and nurture leads generated by your social media activity. We’ll close the course with learning how to select significant KPIs and demonstrate the ROI of social media activity at board level.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Develop a social media plan, including auditing current capabilities, analysing strengths and weaknesses, understanding needs and prioritisation, setting objectives, and allocating resources.
- Roll out your tactical plan and how to cooperate with internal stakeholders to make it work.
- Follow up leads.
- Track your success.