Strategic content marketing
- Strengthen your B2B buyers and prospects pipeline by mapping your content
- Overcome key challenges when developing your content marketing strategy
- Make the most of the ‘zero moment of truth’
- Exploit SEO to gain visibility and inspire new content creation.
Good content marketing is a structured process that should be followed diligently to achieve best results. It can harness the true potential of B2B organisations, if the customer is kept front of mind. To strengthen your pipeline, you’ll need to create a persona for different people within the decision-making unit and consider the stage they’re at in their customer journey by being truly buyer-focused.
In this one-day course, you’ll learn the key principles to formulate the approach to content marketing that most suits your organisation. We’ll examine how the B2B buying process has changed in recent years and consider how content may help customers make independent and informed decisions before and after contacting prospective suppliers. We’ll also look at a number of case studies of effective content marketing.
The process typically followed by B2B buyers in the digital age has changed dramatically, and this has significantly changed effective marketing approaches. Using insights to form B2B Marketing research, we will consider what buyers are looking for and how brands can serve them better. We’ll also look at a number of different B2B brands and consider how they are using content to achieve their business goals.
Finally, we’ll walk you through the nine-step process for content strategy development for B2B organisations and consider the major tasks facing content marketers, while exploring ways to productively develop and publish great content for any given audience.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Take inspiration from effective content examples from B2B companies
- Follow the steps required to develop a well-rounded content marketing strategy
- Use the tools that will help identify content that works and has gained most traction
- Select the best content format for your message
- Give priority to customer value, not content volume.