Virtual events marketing training
We are going virtual with our Virtual events marketing training course:With the need for social distancing and working from home, we have moved our training online with virtual classrooms with our trainer, Carolyn Morgan.
We have designed this new course for B2B marketers and event organisers who want to pivot their live events to virtual formats
The main course will run on 18th June 14:30-17:00 (GMT) / 9:30-12:00 (EST)
Carolyn will share insights and you can ask questions and connect with other delegates.
Carolyn will also run a one-hour online follow up session on 3rd July at 14:30 (GMT)
About this virtual events marketing course
Whether you are a B2B marketer organising content-led live events for your customers, or a commercial event organiser organising live events for your business community and sponsors, you now have to consider how to replace your events digitally in 2020.
What are we going to solve together?
How can virtual events engage attendees?
How do you need to present content differently?
How can you ensure that organisers and commercial sponsors meet their business objectives?
How can you convince attendees to participate in a virtual event?
This interactive course will cover:
What makes virtual events different?
How to design an appealing virtual event
What audiences want from online events
How to create a viable business/ deliver RoI from a virtual event
How to develop an audience value proposition
How to set price points
How to create value for sponsors and partners
How to ensure you have the right skills to deliver
How to manage risks
What makes a good event website
How to convert registrations to attendance on the day
How to sustain interest for on demand content
This course will show you how to:
- Design a virtual event that appeals to attendees
- Create value for sponsors and partners (or RoI for organiser)
- Set marketing targets for each week of the campaign
- Create appealing content marketing
- Maintain audience engagement during and post event
- Manage the risks of a virtual event
You will leave with:
- Examples of best practice in virtual events
- Check list for an engaging event experience
- Benchmarks for each stage of marketing campaign
- Check list for delivering value for sponsors/ organiser