Tuning in to a new future for channel marketing
Channel marketing is the Cinderella of B2B marketing – playing a critical role in scale and market access, but rarely given the recognition or respect that its potential effectiveness deserves.
find out more
But in a world upended by Covid19, where many direct routes to market are blocked, B2B brands are reinventing the way that they utilise and engage with channel partners, striving to overcome new problems and embrace new opportunities.
In this virtual roundtable, we’ll explore how B2B channel marketing is being reinvented to align with new circumstances and address audiences in unexpected ways. It’ll be relevant for both die-hard channel marketing exponents and those new to the field who are looking to explore untapped potential.
- How Covid has impacted on go-to-market strategies
- How the mix and makeup of channel partners has changed in response to Covid
- How brands have redeployed existing partners to align with opportunities
- Channel recruitment and retention in the age of Covid
- The future of channel marketing as part of the marketing mix
Your personal data:
The data we collect here will be used to manage your roundtable booking, and provide you with useful and relevant sources of B2B Marketing content.
Please also note that this roundtable is exclusively for client-side senior marketers and we will send you a calendar invite to confirm your place.