Virtual Roundtable: ABM and Covid19 – which way now?
Coronavirus has thrown a spanner in the works of the best-laid marketing plans, and ABM is certainly no exception to this rule.
Some previously red hot prospects will have gone ice-cold, sales cycles are likely to have lengthened, and (to cap it all) face-to-face meetings or events are now completely impossible.
So what should ABMer’s do to recalibrate their programmes for this new environment? How can they overcome common problems and convince panicking stakeholders to keep the faith? In this roundtable, we’ll allow seasoned and junior ABMers to share notes and compare experiences, and provide clarity and solutions for the challenges that lie ahead.
- How to gauge customer sentiment
- How you can use tech to accelerate
- How to enable sales to operate in the new realm
- How agencies might help with these challenges
- How to use ABM to reach new audiences