We're looking for event volunteers
What you are looking for?
- Valuable event experience relative to your course which will put you ahead of the competition when looking for employment?
- Practical event experience to add to your CV?
- The opportunity to be part of 300 delegate conferences; a 900 attendee Awards ceremony; and a 1000+ delegate flagship event?
If so, then continue reading…
What are we looking for?
B2B Marketing is looking for ambitious event management students to help deliver our extensive events programme.
You'll be joining the B2B Marketing events team on the day of our events to provide operational event support to our exciting events programme. Reporting to the Head of events and Events manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for managing their role from the initial brief to on-site management and delivery. We’ll be looking for you to play a key role, which cover, but are not limited to those noted below.
You will gain practical experience in the following key event management roles.
- Delegate management including registration
- Session staff/managers
- Awards runners
- Set-design/Venue dressing
- Speaker liaison
- Sponsor liaison
- Event set-up & De-rig
A bit about you
- An event management student or pursuing a career in event management.
- A strong communicator (both written and oral).
- Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Positive, proactive, and pragmatic in attitude and show willingness to take responsibility for all and any challenges required to get the job done.
A bit about us
We’re the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our membership, training and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally and create more business opportunities.
What are we like to as a company?
We’re great! Okay, to elaborate on ‘great’, you’ll find us enthusiastic, supportive and fun – with an active team social life and shared culture of working together to make exciting things happen.
Check out our Instagram, our About Us page and Our Team page to find out more.
How to apply?
To apply, please complete the form below. If you have trouble accessing this then please access the form from here.
Please note that this is a volunteering opportunity.