We're recruiting for an Enterprise sales manager
A bit about us
We are the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our mission is to provide marketers and integrated sales teams with fresh, fundamental information and experience that maximise business performance. Our membership, training and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally and create more business opportunities.
What are we like to work for?
We’re great! Okay, to elaborate on the ‘great’ theme, you’ll find us an enthusiastic, supportive and loyal bunch to work with.
We’re very team focused, so you’ll never feel out on your own, and we take a huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
Some of the B2B Marketing team at our annual Awards dinner
Job description: Enterprise sales manager
Location: Farringdon, London, EC1
Salary: £25 – 30K Based plus commission (£50k OTE – uncapped), plus benefits
B2B Marketing is the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our mission is to provide marketers and integrated sales teams with fresh, fundamental information and experience that maximise business performance. Our membership, training and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally and create more business opportunities.
We are a growing, evolving organisation, with some of the biggest event for B2B Marketers. We constantly develop our business and services to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our industry.
On top of that we have a great team and environment to work in. We’re very team focussed so you’ll never feel out on your own, we take huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
The role: We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales professional that can take commercial ownership of part of our Enterprise product suite. Your role is about driving new business and creating your own portfolio of key accounts.
You will be developing new client relationships selling our full suite of services from bespoke training courses, content user licences and events to Enterprise businesses. You will be managing all aspects of a consultative sales cycle and aim to maximise every opportunity to cross-sell our services and add value to your clients business life.
· Account Management:
· Client facing role
· Develop & up-sell current clients
· Know your sector (You’ll be assigned a specific vertical to manage, i.e. services)
· New business
· Actively seek out new clients
· Meet and present B2BM services inc. training, membership, events and skills audits to prospects.
· Targeting C-suite decision makers, be confident approaching the most senior decision makers
· Booking, conducting and following up from client meetings
· Team work: Help your colleagues, motivate and support them, they will do the same for you.
We are looking for lateral, innovative and creative thinkers; autonomous, self-starters who like to be challenged and are opportunity creators. We are looking for someone, who is driven to deliver an outstanding service to clients, exceeding client expectations and revenue objectives.
· 2 years experience in B2B sales
· A professional and engaging manner
· Demonstrable strong sales and interpersonal skills
· Experience in selling to all levels of management
· Presentation skills to individuals and groups
· Strong commercial awareness
· Proven to consistently deliver on revenue targets
· Working knowledge of SalesForce would be advantageous
· A degree is preferred but not essential
Our industry is dynamic, exciting and constantly evolving. Our product offering is growing, for individuals that want to work in a fast-paced, fun and successful environment and focused on climbing the professional ladder then click and apply.
To be considered for this role you must:
· Provide a bespoke covering letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Farringdon, Greater London
· B2B sales: 2 years
· Account Management: 1 year
· Client Relationship Management: 2 years
Get in touch...
Does this sound like you? Then please apply by emailing your CV with a bespoke covering note.