We're recruiting for an Events Campaign Marketing Manager
We already produce three of the biggest annual B2B marketing events in Europe, and we have ambitious plans to continue growing these and our international events portfolio.
To help support our exciting growth plans, we’re looking for an experienced B2B Events Marketing Campaign Manager to join the team.
What’s on offer?
- Recognition and reward, including a competitive salary and a personal development programme
- A brand new position with lots of scope for growth, achievement and career development
- The chance to work with a very bright, young, friendly and sociable team in our Farringdon offices in central London
- The opportunity to leave your stamp on the growth and development of top events and a hugely respected and trusted brand in B2B.
What are we like to work for?
We’re great! Okay, to elaborate on the ‘great’ theme, you’ll find us an enthusiastic, supportive and loyal bunch to work with.
We’re very team focused, so you’ll never feel out on your own, and we take a huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
Some of the B2B Marketing team at our annual Awards dinner
What you'll be doing
Your focus will be to develop, plan, manage and execute bold, creative, and targeted content-driven marketing initiatives in line with predefined marketing plans, in order to:
- Drive event awareness, buzz and excitement
- Drive online conversions and delegate registrations
- Support the telesales team in delegate pipeline building and lead nurturing
- Support the media sales team in event sponsorship pipeline building and lead nurturing
- Build, nurture and maintain delegate loyalty and repeat bookings.
The person we are looking for will be confident, experienced and effective in working across multiple marketing channels to deliver outstanding results, including:
- Email marketing and email automation
- Social media – earned and paid (including social influencer targeting)
- Display and retargeting
- Search - earned and paid
- Partner networks
- Direct mail and event collateral
- Online events
- Face to face events
- Event speakers, brand advocates and ambassadors as a channel.
The skills and experience you’ll need
- 3+ years' B2B event marketing experience
- Great copywriting skills
- A proven, successful content-lead marketing approach
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Media partnership experience
- Proven track record of effective event marketing campaign delivery and success
- Experienced in using marketing tech including email marketing platforms, CRM systems, web and social analytics and CMS.
Sounds like you?
Alongside all the ‘skills and experience’ good stuff, you’ll be an imaginative and creative thinker, proactive, commercially minded and results-driven (you’ll be working to KPIs).
You’ll definitely be a hands-on marketer, confident working on your own initiative, super-organised under pressure (you’ll be juggling multiple projects and deadlines), and in love with social media.
Get in touch...
To apply please email your CV with a covering note highlighting your USPs.