We're recruiting for a Media marketing executive
Job title: Media Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Head of Media
Primary objectives and responsibilities
- To manage and deliver media partner campaigns
- To track and report on media partner campaign results
- To develop, plan, manage and execute cross channel marketing campaigns and initiatives to support and drive media partner sales
- To proactively manage and deliver research and content projects, and serving as the focal point for all client engagement and communications.
Management and delivery of media partner campaigns
- Liaise with clients with regards to their campaigns and manage ad-hoc client queries and requests
- Advise and consult with clients to help them create and deliver the most effective campaign content
- Campaign/lead generation programme management
- Manage weekly Partner Bulletin email, including planning content, copywriting, email template editing and email broadcast through Market
- Media partner sponsored events:
1. Webcasts: Create and manage webcast events, promotion campaign, and reporting
2. Sponsored events: Manage event creation and setup. Recruit delegates to attend events and delegate communication liaising with Relationship marketing manager to deliver these projects.
- Manage online media asset
- Create and manage website content
- Update account records
- Prospect research for new projects
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Create client contact reports and campaign results reports
3. Marketing campaigns and initiatives
Deliver marketing qualified leads, lead nurturing and client/prospect engagement to support the Media Sales team in achieving monthly targets, through the use of cross channel campaigns and initiatives including:
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Social media
- Social sales support and influencer marketing
- Paid social
- Website content
- Video content
- Face to face events
- Corporate hospitality
- Other value-add content
A bit about you
You’ll be an outgoing and energetic person, who is social media savvy, cool under pressure and confident in multitasking. You’ll be full of ideas and always looking for new ones. You’ll be ambitious and focused on proving yourself pretty quickly to be an instrumental member of the team.
A bit about us
We’re the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our membership, training, and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally and create more business opportunities.
What are we like to work for?
We’re great! Okay, to elaborate on ‘great’, you’ll find us enthusiastic, supportive and fun – with an active team social life and shared culture of working together to make exciting things happen. Check out our Instagram, our About Us page and Our Team page to find out more.
Does this sound like you? Then please apply by emailing your CV with a bespoke cover letter to email@example.com
Some of the B2B Marketing team at our annual Awards dinner