Create an agenda that's right for you at Ignite 2017
Martech - a tech showcase about tomorrow's marketing tools.
At Ignite 2017 on Thursday 22 June we will be bringing together keynote speakers from some of the biggest names in the tech marketing world including:
- Amanda St L Jobbins, CMO, Oracle - Powering hyper-growth: the keys to your success
- John Watton, Senior marketing director, Adobe - Humanising B2B Marketing
- Doug Kessler, Co-founder and creative director Velocity - Smashing The Big Conventions of B2B Content Marketing
- Emma Roffey, Senior director of marketing - Cisco: A transformation story – how to achieve radical change in your marketing culture, people and process
They will be discussing such topics as powering hyper-growth, humanising B2B marketing and marketings 'licence to lie.'
Our brand new Martech stream at Ignite 2017 will be focusing on the key areas that matter most to you, including
- ECRM and social CRM
- tech stacks
- cognitive marketing
- predictive analytics
The day also includes 7 breakout seminars and workshops in our Martech stream, as well as an exciting new tech playground - a space where you can discover and explore the latest in marketing technology.
What are the key benefits of attending?
- Learning: access a huge range and depth of speakers, covering everything from the strategic to the tactical.
- Inspiration: a unique opportunity to get inspired by other B2B marketers and brands and take a stack of ideas back to the office.
- Networking: over 1000 B2B marketers for you to connect with. Anyone who’s anyone in the industry is likely to be there.
- Discovery: learn from speakers who have new, innovative and inspiring ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Recognition and celebration: Ignite 2017 concludes with the B2B Marketing People Awards, win and celebrate the best people in our business.
- Fun: this is not a dry, stuffy event. It's buzzing and upbeat ending with our awards drinks.
Tech industry speakers and presentations will also include:
•Danny Bluestone Founder & CEO, Cyber-Duck
How can digital transformation catalyse user experience initiatives?
•Kate Lechowicz, Senior Manager - Enterprise and Event Marketing, NetApp
Optimizing Virtual Reality, AR or AI to implement for campaigns, events, live engagements
•Holly Gage, Director of Marketing Services, EMEA, Bluewolf, an IBM Company
What is the digital marketing transformation curve and why is it important?
•Matt Owen, Global Social Media Manager, Shell
Can Artificial Intelligence save social media?
•Vanessa de Souza Lage, CMO, Rentals United
Can you make online B2B software fashionable?
•Glen Westlake, CEO, BrightTarget
How AI is Revolutionising B2B Marketing
•Rebecca Little, Managing director, ResourceIT Consulting
How to be a Digital Rockstar
•Maureen Blandford, CMO, Software Improvement Group
Forget Know Your Buyers; Know Your Ecosystems
Tech success pack.
With over 1000 delegates at Ignite 2017 you'll gain access to the B2B marketing world. Network, meet some of the hottest new businesses, get educated and feel inspired.
Can't wait until the event? Thats fine, take a look at our tech success pack. From CX to tech humanisation and from millenials to pizza, this success pack includes some of our 'most wanted' content for marketers in tech.
Get to know Doug Kesler and Emma Roffey a little better. Doug tells us how he went from dishwasher to B2B titan and Emma explains her secrets to her success and her 'thunderbolt' moment.