B2B Leaders Forum 2018
Sponsor The B2B Leaders Forum 2018
The B2B Leaders Programme is a network of the industry’s most senior figures: heads of marketing and CMOs drawn from leading global B2B brands.
Networking and problem solving sits at the heart of the programme, with regular roundtables and events forming the heart of the offer. Regular content outputs and an annual report focused on the specific challenges faced by B2B Leaders also help equip members with the insight they need to ensure their teams deliver genuine business benefit.
The Leaders Programme counts senior marketing names in Deloitte, Oracle, Atos, Dell, HSBC, KPMG and Adobe among its members, all sharing ideas on topics ranging from team development to board interaction.
Membership is by invitation only, and includes:
• Access to the B2B Leaders Forum
• Invitations to monthly networking events, focused on key marketing leadership topics
• Regular insight and content
• The annual B2B Leaders Report, with key research data and insights
• Access to dedicated streams and sessions across the B2B Marketing event portfolio
• Participation in the judging process for the B2B Awards programme.
To learn more, please email our Head of media Mitch Hole on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7014 4945.