Account-based marketing lessons from the technology sector
Download this free guide to learn how marketers in the tech sector use ABM to get results.
The tech sector was where account-based marketing (ABM) began, so it’s the logical place to look to see how its evolving, and how these pioneers are still pushing the boundaries.
We’ve spoken with some of the world’s foremost B2B account-based marketers from top brands including Atos, Fujitsu and Criteo to find out how they drive success in ABM.
Download this free 15-page report to discover:
• What makes ABM such a good fit for the tech sector, and what makes it different.
• The most common challenges faced in the tech sector, and how to tackle them.
• Which accounts to target, and how to identify the decision-makers.
• How to determine the right ‘flavour’ of ABM for you.
• How to measure your success.
• Case studies of ABM in action from Localytics, Sprinklr, GumGum and more
“80% of marketers in the tech sector are either discussing, or in the early stages of implementing, an ABM strategy. Half anticipate their focus on ABM will increase in the 12 months ahead of them”