This report, designed to complement the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum event, has been produced to provide a distinctive view of marketing leaders:
- From within – what are marketing leaders’ priorities for the next 12 months?
- From above – how is the marketing function perceived by senior leadership team?
- From below – behaviour and attitudes towards the recruitment and training of members of the marketing team.
- From the outside – approaches to marketing across multiple territories.
The results analysis was written by Circle Research, additional observations written by Joel Harrison, editor-in-chief at B2B Marketing
Who should buy this?
This guide is suitable for:
- Brand marketers
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Marketing directors
- Marketing communications managers
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers
- VPs of marketing
- Anyone trying to reach this influential group of business professionals.
This research will help you:
Understand B2B marketing leaders’ top priorities for the next 12 months – how diverse are their concerns and are they more strategic or tactical?
Identify how the senior leadership team views the marketing function – how much respect and support does marketing get from the board?
Comprehend their conduct and attitudes towards staffing and training – what are marketing qualifications worth and what skills are lacking from today’s marketers?
- Map marketing leaders’ approach to marketing activity and strategy – what are the core challenges effecting marketing across multiple territories?
"Marketing leaders are the leading lights of the industry, and have an enviable role determining organisational direction and strategy"
A look inside
Section 1 – B2B marketing leaders – from within
Section 2 – B2B marketing leaders – from above
Section 3 – B2B marketing leaders – from below
Section 4 – B2B marketing leaders – from the outside