Autumn 2017's edition of the B2B Marketing magazine features three stellar examples of paid social media marketing, the ins and outs of GDPR and what this means for B2B, and two marketers going head-to-head on whether content marketing is actually a thing.
- Navigating your ABM journey. Four account-based marketing gurus reveal how to adapt and evolve an approach to ABM.
- How to influence your senior team. Sound familiar? This feature explores how marketers can win the confidence and backing of their executive team.
- GDPR: Don't leave your organisation exposed. Next year's regulation could spell a whole heap of trouble for marketers. Here's what you need to know.
- 3 killer paid social campaigns. Three of the most impressive B2B paid social media campaigns from the past year.
- The B2B Marketing 2017 shortlist revealed.
- Cutting through the ABM clutter. Joel Harrison announces the launch of B2B Marketing's ABM Maturity Index.
"Without doubt, ABM is one of the most hyped, most discussed and most potent things going on in B2B marketing right now"
A look inside
This issue contains:
- Thought-provoking features
- Blueprints for success
- Best practice advice
- Opinion from industry experts