B2B Marketing's Winter 2018 magazine is all about innovation: containing expert data legislation advice in the form of our B2B marketers GDPR clinic, insider tips on how to improve your marketing through competitor cooperation (co-opetition), and success stories from our triumphant B2B Marketing award winners.
- The GDPR clinic: Starting to panic about GDPR? Fear not, our resident data protection guru, Paul Snell, addresses the most frequently asked GDPR questions.
- Style and substance: We scour Novembers 2017's award winners to share some of the most innovative campaigns from across the B2B industry.
- Building the well-oiled machine: Find out why the most successful marketing teams today are interconnected, informed and agile.
- Fortune favours the bold: We sit down with marketing agency Gravity London do discover the secrets to their triple-award winning success.
- Friend or foe? Co-opetition is a relatively underplayed tactic in B2B. We speak to the experts to find out how you can improve your business through competitor collaboration.
- Innovation brewed from a cup of coffee: From the corner of a coffee shop to an international tech powerhouse. Nick Worth discusses how to build a culture of marketing innovation.
- It's a B2B British invasion: Joel Harrison analyses why UK agencies are suddenly doing rather well stateside.
"A good innovator is curious, passionate, tenacious, charismatic, and thinks laterally; they will be a great communicator and not afraid of rejection"
A look inside
This issue contains:
- Thought-provoking features
- Blueprints for success
- Best practice advice
- Opinion from industry experts