When business is not as usual
How to lead your marketing team during uncertain times
Sometimes when it's business as usual, we can get on with implementing our marketing strategy. But sometimes that’s simply not true. We often need to navigate through choppier waters, bringing with it a myriad of other challenges.
Some of them are global, and economic conditions can play a huge role in how our businesses operate. Others are industry-specific, as new regulations, competitors and customer requirements can put our sectors into periods of flux. Others are internal, as restructures, new CEOs and board members, mergers, acquisitions and IPOs all require transitional periods that can be difficult to deal with.
As a marketing leader, how do we make sure we come out the other side smelling of roses?
At this roundtable we’ll discuss:
- How to adjust strategy and planning in an uncertain world.
- How to protect your budget and your team from cuts.
- How marketing can react to make the most of uncertain situations.
- Dealing with transitions.
- Seizing the opportunity to increase the traction of marketing internally.
- Is uncertainty the new business as usual?