B2B Summit 2016
Now in its fifth year, the B2B Summit is a completely customisable multi-stream event offering marketers the flexibility to build a personalised itinerary around their own agenda and information needs. The B2B Summit is B2B Marketing’s biggest best practice event of the year with 750 marketing professionals in attendance.
- 750+ B2B practicioners under one roof.
- Twenty in-depth best practice sessions covering topics that are crucial to all marketing practitioners.
- Fifteen case studies designed to produce clear and actionable insights.
- Two inspirational keynote sessions from industry thought-leaders.
- Five critical streams and a personalised agenda designed to fit you.
- The sharing of ideas and discussions between peers through networking.
- Renewed enthusiasm and inspiration to communicate and drive home objectives across teams and organisations.
- You can expand your knowledge in five key areas of marketing identified by over 300 marketers as their top priorities for 2016 while only taking one day out of the office. Being time-poor doesn’t mean you have to scrimp on enhancing your knowledge too.
- Heard of ABM, personas and customer-centricity? We all have - but do you know enough and are you doing it right? The B2B Summit will help you get to grips with the most important trends in B2B marketing.
- Getting sign-off for the time and cost of attending an event is always a delicate process. But we’ve made it as easy as possible for you. 30 best practice sessions, 20 case studies, two keynotes, a killer showcase exhibition and some roundtables.
- This is the only event of this size and nature dedicated purely to B2B best practice - you'll not hear any of that irrelevant B2C stuff!
- B2B Marketing members get discounts of up to 30%. Visit b2bmarketing.net/membership for more information.
- We also offer sizeable group discounts for companies with a large marketing team in need of professional development. Call +44 (0)20 7014 4920 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Over 45 per cent of 2015's delegates were budget holding head of or marketing directors. The event is designed for all B2B professionals who are carrying out the day-to-day management of marketing planning and campaigns. This can include: marketing managers and executives, directors of SMEs, account managers and executives, or entire marketing teams..
2016 Speakers include / View all
2016 Event sponsors / View all
22nd June, 2016
08:30 - 19:30
Event and marketing manager
Media and sponsorship enquiries
Head of business development
General and booking enquiries
T: 020 7014 4920
How to get there
Underground and National Rail:
There are many ways to get to the venue including the use of both buses and both the London underground and overground. The nearest tube station Angel, is a five minute walk away allowing you to travel to the Central London within minutes. Just a little further in the opposite direction is Highbury and Islington with great underground and overground connection.
The Hilton London Angel Islington is Adjacent to the Business Design Centre