What are the top marketing trends for 2019 and beyond? Download this free guide to find out
From ABM to the tech stack, B2B Marketing uncovers the big trends both agencies and clients are dedicating their efforts to. Read on to find out the trends senior marketing leaders across B2B have on their radar.
B2B Marketing’s 2019 Trend Tracker, conducted with Savanta, surveyed senior marketers in both agency and client-side roles to see which trends led the charge in 2018, and which will remain top of the agenda in the year ahead. Do clients and agencies share their views on the trends worthy of investment? Will the coming year bring a shift in priorities? Which new trends have made it on to our Trend Tracker and which have slipped off? Read our report to find out.
This 17-page report takes an in-depth look at the following highlights:
- GDPR topped the tables for 2018.
- Customer experience is tipped to come in top place for 12 months ahead.
- Performance marketing, a new addition to the Tracker, was ranked in fourth place.
- Blockchain slipped from this year’s list of trends.
This year’s Trend Tracker report features in-depth analysis of current and predicted trends, as well as case studies and interviews with agencies and client-side marketers on how these trends have affected their business, and how they’ve used them for success.
Download the guide now to learn:
- How to integrate CX into your business.
- 3 top tips for using marketing automation to its best advantage.
- How trends vary across agency and client-side marketers.
- How marketers are deploying ABM in the coming year.
- What trends will see a surge in 2020.
“CX is a crucial trend. The brands growing at speed are laser-focused and have it at their core”
Jason Talbot, The Crocodile