Information and feedback are two very important sources by which business moves are based. Telephone surveys are done if businesses need immediate knowledge on their customers’ thoughts on the company, its product and/or services. Market research surveys done via the telephone is an indispensable tool for information gathering.
A telephone survey is a direct research tool which is reasonably reliable and inexpensive. It is wise and practical for businesses to launch a customer satisfaction survey or customer service phone survey and use the data gathered to plane more effective sales and marketing campaigns. But the question is “Does your team have the time to do interviews?”.
Phone survey companies offer a variety of phone survey services phone market research, customer survey services, and customer service satisfaction surveys. Callbox’s highly trained agents do surveys over the phone to determine a company’s current market standing. Through a telephone survey, Callbox representatives interview the client’s customers and ask them the right questions to provide the market information that applies to the client’s business and/or industry. Our agents are trained to effectively collect as much valuable information as possible. Quality assurance analysts monitor all agents to ensure call quality. Our agents will follow a script which the client provides, or one which was created for the client by our sales and marketing experts. Additionally, the progress of the campaign may be viewed through Callbox’s proprietary software PipelineCRM.
- A five-point framework for developing your 2016 marketing plan November 25, 2015 - 5:08pm Read more
- Power your email marketing campaign with landing pages November 25, 2015 - 4:47pm Read more
- How to engage your Twitter audience using free imagery November 25, 2015 - 11:00am Read more
Related Professional content
Related free content
- Marketing technology: Where’s my ROI? November 24, 2015 - 1:28pm Read more
- Cold calling leaving your brand out in the cold? Why marketers needs to change the way they think about telemarketing November 23, 2015 - 11:50am Read more