As a B2B marketer, you know that not all leads are valued the same. Depending on the product or service a lead is interested in, or the size of the company they represent, they can vary vastly in potential value.
By enhancing your data strategy, you can open up future-proofed solutions to valuing the impact of your marketing channels, allowing you to streamline your marketing to the most valued channels and customers. Creating this heightened perspective uncovers strengths and weaknesses, filling in the gaps in your customer journey and naturally directing your business down a path of digital maturity.
What is included?
Within the Whitepaper we show you how to do this, by digging into:
- How to quantify what your digital is doing
- Identifying the decision-makers and educating each part of the funnel
- Pushing offline leads into Google Ads and building a value-based system
- Centralising online and offline data
- Utilising predictive modelling to estimate value
- Touchpoint estimated value modelling.
To discuss how Search Laboratory can future-proof your own B2B marketing, contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your challenges.